How to make the most of your Jumping Castle
- Don’t put up the castle on rainy or windy days.
- Ensure that there is enough space for the item to inflate.
- Surface must be obstacle free.
- Don’t inflate the item near a wall or something that can damage the item.
- Ensure that the item is secured with pegs or ropes.
- After use, don’t store the item wet (it will leave watermarks), inflate it in the sun to dry.
- Don’t use a pressure washer.
- Use car shampoo with a bucket and cloth. Don’t use any soaps with ammonic (it is not good for the cotton)
How to make the most of your Blower
Remove the bubble wrap from the blower before it is switch on.
Keep the blower out of the rain and off wet grass / surfaces, and out of reach of children. Put the blower on its feet on a flat, obstacle free surface. Extension Cords must not be thinner than 2.5mm. Extension cords must not be longer than 20m. Don’t switch on all the blowers and equipment simultaneously (it will damage the blower and equipment). Switch it on one by one. Use a SUB DB board at schools or big functions to protect your blowers and equipment from voltage drops.
How to Inflate the Jumping Castle
Read section “How to make the most of your Jumping Castle and Blower”
1. Remove bubble wrap
2. Ensure surface is clear of any obstacles, and the inflatable will not be near a wall or something that can harm it
3. Take of the bag from the Inflatable
4. Open the Inflatable
5. Connect the enjin pipe to the blower
6. Connect the blower to an extension cord (extension cord must not be thinner than 2.5 mm, and not longer than 20m. Use a SUB DB Board for big functions to protect your blowers against voltage drops)
7. Switch on the blower
8. The Item will inflate.
9. Secure Inflatable with pegs, ropes
10. Ensure that inflatable is safe to use, for smaller kids use matts on open sides of the inflatable’s
Safety Rules to follow
- Ensure that the inflatable is securely anchored; all anchorage points should be used. The anchor pegs, ropes, safety mats and blower must be checked periodically for obstruction or dislodgement and corrected where necessary.
- Inflatables require a relatively flat area, away from sticks, rocks, sharp objects, fire, braai’s, buildings.
- Do not place under low roofs or trees. No Smoking on the Inflatable.
- Safety Mats should be positioned at the open side/s of the Inflatable.
- If children are constantly knocking into each other, the inflatable is overcrowded, Don’t put children with different ages / size on the same castle, to avoid larger children injuring
- smaller ones.
- All Children must remove sharp articles, objects or items, which may potentially damage the Inflatable or injure other children
- Children should not climb on the walls, or jump at the entrance. The item should be used in a safe and appropriate manner. Any rough or dangerous behavior (such as tackling, somersaults & flips etc.) on the Inflatable must not be allowed. No food, sweets or drinks allowed on the inflatable.
- Children are to be supervised by adults above 18 at all time, this requires maintaining a close physical presence at all time.
- Individuals with head, neck, back or other muscular skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps or bouncing are not permitted on the unit at any time.
- No Persons under the influence of alcohol, narcotic’s or strong medication are allowed on the Inflatables.
- Power leads or use of electricity must be set up and maintained in a safe manner.
- Ensure the set up place do have a trip switch or and earth leakage in a safe working condition from were electricity supply comes from.
- Children must not go near the blower and must be prevented from touching power chords. Wires needed to power the castle must be insulated and earthed. Blower must not be set up on wet grass on nearby water (were the blower can fall into water).
- In case of rain, bad weather or strong winds, all children must be vacated off the inflatable and the power of the blower must be switched off. Don’t leave the blower in the rain.
- In the event that the blower loses power, keep everyone calm and instruct children to slowly exit the castle.
- As soon as our products leave our premises it becomes the responsibility of the hirer, where and how the castle is used.
- Our Company will not accept any responsibility for any injury / damage caused to anyone using this equipment. Use at own risk.